Leslie Vernick is a licensed counselor with over 25 years of experience helping individuals, couples, and families. She is a national speaker and author. Her new book is entitled, The Emotionally Destructive Relationship.
Leslie is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers, American Association of Christian Counselors, National Association of Social Workers (NASW), a diplomat in clinical social work with NASW, and serves on the board of directors for the Lighthouse Network.
- Letting Go of Resentment
- Picking Yourself Up After Failure
- How to Handle Toxic and Critical People
- Do You Talk To Yourself?
- Do You Know How to Be Happy?
- Biblical Response to Domestic Violence
- All Stressed Out
- How to Make a Relationship Better All By Yourself
- How Do I Know When To Speak Up?