“Growing New Hearts” connects and equips believers from all walks of life to illuminate the path to receiving and giving God’s grace. We inspire positive change in the lives of hurting people by preparing their hearts and minds to see beyond the pain of loss.
At the core of this ministry is a story of redemption. There is hope and joy in this life even after we suffer loss, or anything that causes us to change our path unexpectedly. The best way to live with change, especially when it’s forced upon us by circumstance, is not to ask “Why?”, but rather, “What’s next?“! Trust the path before you, accept the inevitability of loss and change, and pursue a faith that teaches you to live more pure, simple and loving lives.
- God is three persons in one: the Father, Who created and sustains the world; the Son, Who lived as a human being, died, and rose from the dead; and the Holy Spirit Who works God’s will in the world. Matthew 28:18-21
- The Bible is the infallible word of God, spoken through human writers. It is the sole authority, guide and standard for all that we do. 2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Sin exists in every person. It is the cause of the bad things people do to each other. Romans 5:12, 18-19
- God has a plan to end the world, when He will judge everyone – both the living and the dead. Matthew 25:31-46
- We believe in the sign of the cross; it as a symbol used by all Christians. The cross symbolizes the terrible death that Jesus suffered as punishment for our sins. The empty cross is a symbol of Jesus’ victory over sin and death. Colossians 2:13-15
We Believe In…
- Grace alone – God loved the world, though we do not deserve His love. He sent His Son to love the unlovely and save the ungodly. Ephesians 2:8-10
- Faith alone – Jesus has provided for our forgiveness and life; those who hear this promise and believe it, have what it offers. People don’t “get” faith; God gives it as He gives us His promises. Romans 1:16-17
- Scripture alone – The Bible is the only source that shows God’s will and the only basis for faith. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
We Believe That…
- Baptism and Communion are a means by which God gives people His grace. Acts 2:38-39; Matthew 26:26-28