Last Saturday on our radio show, we asked “What are your favorite things?”
Our Morning Roundtable guests joined us and shared some of their favorites. (You can discover their answers here.)
Below is a list of mine:
- LINE FROM A MOVIE : “You’re gonna need a bigger boat!” From Jaws.
- BIBLICAL CHARACTER (OTHER THAN JESUS): Paul. (He called BS on Peter in Antioch)
- STREET, ROAD OR BOULEVARD IN THE WORLD: The 17 Mile Drive in Monterey (Pictured above.)
- SPORTING EVENT: NCAA March Madness.
- MEAL (TO PREPARE OR EAT): Surf and Turf! Grilled Tenderloin with Garlic & Lemon Crusted Sea Bass on a bed of risotto.
- MATERIAL GIFT YOU’VE RECEIVED: Autographed Pyramid of Success from John Wooden
- HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY: Bus rides with teammates.
- ODOR: Night Blooming Jasmine in the flower streets of Corona del Mar, CA (after sunset of course)
- CLICHE: “To whom much is given, much is expected.” (I didn’t know until recently that it was from the Bible; Luke 12)
- NICKNAME ANYONE HAS CALLED YOU: MJ (My wife Cathy was the first to use this. Now Gina will call me this on occasion. It is sort of a “for authorized persons only” kind of thing.)
So there you have it… Your turn!