16 Words: Dads
A link to the entire list and all of the extra materials
- Be willing to turn the car around. Kids need to know your threats are real.
- Insist your kids use “Mr” and “Mrs”, then last names of adults in their lives.
- Family meetings are essential. Start with scripture, fill with honesty, and then end with laughter.
- Let your kids see you kiss and hug their mother. It matters and they’re watching.
- Never let your child hear your voice when they are playing organized team sports. Never.